Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Birthday Freebies

I celebrated a birthday recently, and while my family and friends are always good to me, I’m a sucker for freebies too. I recently used this list to sign up for a bunch of free stuff via email.

I joined Sephora’s Beauty Insider Club, which got me an email for a free sample of Philosphy’s Vanilla Birthday Cake shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath combo in special Happy Birthday Beautiful packaging. The sample was a generous 6 oz. size and was easy to claim by presenting the email at the check out and giving them my email address. It has a yummy, decadent vanilla smell.


From Helzberg Diamonds I got a gorgeous fresh water pearl bracelet with a silver? silverplated? heart charm. It is really nice and heavy with individually knotted and well shaped creamy colored pearls and it came in a little red velvet bag. And the sales staff was so sweet - they even offered to find me a husband so they could turn my free pearl bracelet into an engagment ring sale, lol. 


I signed up for Baskin-Robbins’ Birthday Club and they sent a coupon for a free small scoop or a small soft ice cream but when I went to the one in my area I found they had closed so I wasn’t able to cash in. I do have some Burger King coupons for free ice cream and sundaes (these were in my circular inserts I get in the mail, not anything to do with my birthday and I didn’t sign up for them) so I will use one of these to extend my birthday week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...