Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stylishly Simple Solutions: Business Card Holder

Sometimes you just need a quick, easy, functional solution to something, but that doesn't mean it can't have style. Perhaps the most famous example of this is the Martha Stewart dishwashing detergent bottle



which she showed years ago and I copied until I moved to a place with a dishwasher, at which point my nearly never used dishwashing detergent went back under the sink.

Anyway, I was looking for a cute, stylish way to hold business cards on my desk and remembered the little Pyrex refrigerator box I picked up at a thrift because I loved the color but never really had any use for. The size and shape is perfect for storing the cards, and I've even put some in the lid for easier access.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...